My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Activity Days

Today we had activity days. Boy I was so crazy. It was a swimming party and I didn't want to go!!! In the mean while mom  made me. Turns out I had a awesome time when I got in the car mom said told you. I'm like okay I had lot's of fun. Oh I had fun this morning school started. Awsome right?? 3rd grade!!  Wow I sure did have fun. Yesterday I went to see despicable me 2 if you have to please make a comment about it. Well BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Next time believe me when I say you will enjoy it!! I am so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you want to go to Activity Days?
    I haven't seen Despicable Me 2 but when we were in England, Jarod took Jakob, Anna and Emma to see it. They loved it and said it was even better and cuter and funnier than the first one. What did you think?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to see that movie! We will probably rent it when it comes out to Redbox. I'm glad you had fun at Activity Days, remember that next time! I'm glad you're having fun back in school, hope it's a great year!

    ReplyDelete