My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Disney Land


  • Hay guys!!  Sorry I haven't posted for a while.  (my other Kindle broke down so I had to wait 3 LONG DAYS!! So when it come, after, well what seemed like FOREVER!, it finally came, I don't know if you hears but I just got home from Disney land! Yeah! 3 day trip my mom, dad, me,(of course duh,) Karsyn, Kaden, and Shannon. It was amazing. On the sour note thunder mountain railroad was shut down!! So to bad. Let me try to remember some of the rides, hmm, Indiana Jones, haunted mansion, (p.s , hated it) space mountain, ( never do it in October) matter horn, (loved that one hurt moms back, though) buzzes aster blaster, woodsy ride, Ariel, California screaming, sprain over California, the tower of terror, monsters ink. And the best part is I got to perform there. We got t-shirts for it to. We also did a work shop.We made up a story tale! I'll tell you what what I remember, oh, get preparered to laugh, once upon a time we went for a hunt we cut some food a elephant died, a dragon came and ate it up, we rode on a unicorn with Minnie mouse, she jumped on the Dragon "thank you thank you" the Prince came to save us (p.s I made the story happy) the princesses went to sleep, they wake up from a dream. They called the prince's in the party, yo yo yo!!! The End. So do you like it?? I had a awesome time, I just remembered I also rode Goofy's flying school. But, still! Awesome time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice details, Kailin! We had lots of fun, huh?? I loved that you got to perform, too! Next time we go we'll be able to ride Thunder Mountain :-)

    ReplyDelete