My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Once upon a Time

Well, today was not that busy... so I'll just walk through what I've done so far...................................... Once upon a time... a bEAUtiful princess woke up.(that's me) "Karsyn do you want to go play???" She said. "NO" Karsyn responded. The pretty princess hoped out of bed and into her sisters bed. "Do you want to go downstairs?" she sang. As you would have guessed.. Karsyn just grouched. "humph" After five minutes or so... she finally agreed to get out of bed. who am I kidding... The "Princess" has not introduced herself!!! Her name is Kailin just if you didn't know...(you all know that's my name...right???)OK.. on with the story... we (finally) went down stairs. The PRINCESSS(wait... that's me!!!!) the Pretty Princess watched Netflix, while her siblings.... did something.. the princess was to distracted.. all she noticed was Netflix and some LOUD noise (not Netflix noise.. siblings) Finally Kailin's mom did her hair. She brushed teeth and went to dance. (kind of)She waited...waited...waited....and more waiting till Mrs. Krista (teacher) ran her solo with her. Then Kailin came home and posted on her blog.



             THE END

1 comment: