My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!
Monday, May 26, 2014
9 in 8
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm turning 9 in 8 days!! My Birthday party is this Friday from 7:00-10:00. At Emily Kotara's house. We're swimming and watching a movie, eating pizza and having cupcakes. It is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! If any of you were wondering what I want, I like crafty stuff, gift cards for places, like Cold stone, Justice, Ross, Target, and stuff like that, you know what I mean. I also like, girly stuff. ( I'm REALLY girly :) ) I like girly toys. ( p.s. I also need more rainbow loom braclet rubberbands. mainly black and white.) Any way, I hope that any one that I invited can come!!! The more the merrier!!!!! So excited to see who can come there!!!! Remember to RSVP my mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment