My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's day

HI! Its me, Kailin. Today is New years day!! This is kind of yesterday and kind of today. This is  how it went.-.So I was driving to my Grandmas and Grandpas house. All my cosions showed up eventually.I brought my own pjs. We played house. Alot.:) Then we went out side Then we did a fun craft it was called... SHRINKIE DINKS!! They are plastic pictures and you color them and after, you put in the oven and... they shrink down, EVEN LITTLER THEN A INCH!!! ONLY LIKE A CENTIMETER!!!! Then we watched DISPICABLE ME. We also watched BROTHER BEAR. Then we only had to wait like 5 minutes..... and finally it was MIDNIGHT!!!! It was the NEW YEAR!!! A little bit ago we set of  FIRE WORKS!!!! And we also did SPARKELERS!!!! OK so back to where we where??? OK.  SO we where were Midnight, right?? OK so quickly we grabbed pans and went outside screaming and squealing HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Then we went home. When we got home I went to bed. when morning came, We went to my Grandmas for breakfast and I played with my cosions. We played there for about 3 hours. Then I went to my cosion Annas house. Then she came to my house. When she left I played MARIO CART. We have gotten the WII for Christmas usally I get the 11ths and 12ths. But today, in COCONUT MALL... And got 1st place!!! Well that was the end of it BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. New Year's Eve was a blast! I am so excited that you stayed up with me! And we will need to play Mario Kart again---it's been a while, hasn't it???

    Mom

    ReplyDelete