My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday

Yesterday I went to my cosion, Kyla's birthday party. It was so much fun!! I got her a.... dog earaser(it was jumbo), a animal book with animal facts, another one with animal stories with picture clues, a notebook shaped as a owl and with a desighn with a owl, owl stickers, zoo stickers, and a little toy puppy, and some crayons. Just so you know, it was a owl  party. Of course, it was a owl cake!! And it was delicus!! A really fun part about it was we got to play freeze dance. We also did the pinuata inside!!!!! I got stay a extra hour!!! My other cosion Anna did too. If you ever go to a party like this you can make it as a comment cause I would love too hear about it!! Also add the date for when it  was and what storie of mine it is. Don't be afraid too make a comment!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you came to Kyla's party! I almost forgot about the cool eraser and puppy, Kyla loves those too. She brought some of those things to church on Sunday. I'm glad you had fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday parties are so much fun! I was so excited to hear about the great time you had!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birthday party I went to was so fun! I wish you could of been there kailin!

    Your best friend,

    Alaina

    ReplyDelete