My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!

Monday, September 8, 2014

FALSH FLOOD!!!!!

Today was CRAZY!!!! Most of us might have gone through what I call a "flash flood"  this morning.I was soaked as I entered the classroom. Luckily, right before I was about to frezze to death, the front office called my classroom and told me to go to building one, ( we're in building two.) To meet my mom there. We went to Red Robin and I had two bowls of macaroni. When we got home we opened my early Christmas present, and Karsyn opened her early birthday present. They were kindle fire HD's. But they're the regular size x2!!!!! The one I'm typing on right now! In my opinion, these are much better than my other one, which my mom will be selling. So if you want a Kindle fire HD, ( but the original size) talk to her!!! BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment