My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Christmas morning!
Hi! Today is Christmas and I got mini laptop, a camera, a trampoline, a bike, spy voice recorder, clothes, clothes, and more clothes! Along with a Generation doll, I also got an pair of Elsa and Anna oufits from the most AMAZING Grandma in the world for my dolls! I got a book called, "The Bravest Princess" from my Aunt Shannon.I got a crystal maker and some noise putty from my cousin, Anna. We got my Grandma a blanket with pictures of all of our family, including most of our cousins. We got my Grandpa a harmonica and a tie. I got a watch in my stocking, Today was amazing! I hope you had a good Christmas, too. Comment below of what you got for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Maelie. I got Lego friends, a craft box, beanie ball zoom, Hogwarts library, crafts, family for a helicopter. This is Kyla. I got Lego friends, pinky the beanie boo owl, ocean book, box of animals, dragon masters book, giant crayon. This is Jaxon. I got Lego sets, punching bag, bow and arrow, and I can't remember. Haha. This is canyon. I got baymax. Hero. Lego super heroes. Remote control car. Hulk fists. Chocolate bar. Merry Christmas!!!!
ReplyDelete