Another EXCELLENT master piece by my AMAZING Grandma. The Anna dress has realistic touches and similarities to the REAL Anna dress. I LOVE my doll in this oufit!
I got this doll from my Mom and Dad. She's a school girl named Abby. Thanks a lot Mom and Dad! I love her!
This AWESOME Anna dress was made by the
most AMAZING
Grandma in the world.
It fits my doll
perfectly. I LOVE IT!!!!
I LOVE setting Abby up and taking photos of her!
My Mom was really excited about giving this gift to me, Karsyn, and Kaden. It has our names at the top and has pictures of us with family and friends. This was one of my favorite gifts!
This is Abby all dressed up ready to go Bowling!
Another fun picture of Abby dressed up in her Elsa dress.I love every single part of this oufit!
Nice job, sweetie! Glad your day was awesome!
ReplyDelete