My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Regular Day
Hi! Today's January 20th 2015. Today, I didn't do much. I mean, school, dance, doesn't get more simple than that. In school we're learning about the Civil War, bloodiest war of all time. My favorite topic this war is slavery and the Underground Railroad. Did you know, the Underground Railroad wasn't a underground railroad? Slaves would escape at night, and try to make it to the North part of the state. If you had two lanterns hanging on the door, you would be saying that you could stay and hide away for a day or two and then start traveling again. Now, if you had one lantern, that meant soldiers from the south (people who have slaves) were at your house and if you are a slave, and you get caught, your most likely to be dead in under thirty to fourty-fve seconds. When you have no laterns at all it means, I don't care if your a save and get killed, or, I want you for a slave, or, I don't know anything about why these people are putting out. The Underground Railroad was very risk taking. Math was hard, variables and equations. Looked something like this, 9=q divided by 9, what does q equal? Yeah. 13 problems like that! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment