Yesterday I had the funnest day ever! First, I went to my Aunt Hillary's baby shower. She's a girl, and her name is going to be Adalyn. Next, my Best Friend, Brooke came over I had the best time ever! We jumped on our new trampoline, we played in my room, and listened to music, watched videos, and took pictures. As I said, it was the best play date I ever had. After that, me, my dad, Karsyn, and Kaden went to Freestone park and played for about an hour. Here's some pictures me and Brooke took.
Just being Besties.
Brooke is a keeper
Funny-face-Disco-Buddies. Brooke understands me. She's amazing!
You can't see it, but we are making a heart with our hands. This was Brook's idea. I feel special when I'm with Brooke. She was offering to be my friend, on the first day I moved in.
It was a fun day! Glad you've found a great friend!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Best friends are the greatest! Does she live in your neighborhood? That makes it even better!
ReplyDeleteYes. Brooke does live in my neighborhood! She's tons of fun!
DeleteMiss that beautiful smile, and love that you're writing! Xoxo ~Mrs. R
ReplyDelete