My name is Kailin Farnsworth. This is my blog!! It is all about me and the things I like to do!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a while, Dance, School, and Piano all smooshed together gives me barely any time.(but now I'm on break for 1 more week! yeah!!) Oh yeah!! this is a pic of our Christmas lights!! Dad has to get brave enough to put lights on top. ( haha) I'm sad that Christmas is gone to soon. Have to take down all the fun stuff.:( Have any of you heard of the elf on the shelf??? We had one this year....his name was Theodore. funny little fella. Lets see how to describe him.... hmmm...ok, he has brown hair, bright blue eyes, oh and he has our skin.(tan.) Wish I had a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Kailin! I am sad Christmas is over, too! Theodore is fun, huh? I love reading your posts--keep writing!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kailin! Love your post!!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't taken my decorations down I agree I'm sad it's over! I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas it is a special time of year! I loved. your blog.. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteIt always ends too soon. Love christmas.
ReplyDelete